Effective January 1, 2020
WeConsilium Ltd (“WeConsilium Ltd”, “we”, or “us”) recognizes the importance of privacy. We want you to feel confident using our services, and this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice” or “Notice”) is to help you understand and describe how we collect, use, and disclose your information.
This Notice describes the following:
- What information we collect and how it is collected;
- How we use the information;
- With whom we may share information;
- Legal basis for processing the information;
- Your rights and choices;
- Security and storage of the information;
- Third-party Website and App ;
- Users outside the United States;
- CCPA Compliance;
- Changes to the Notice; and
- Contacting WeConsilium Ltd.
Throughout this document, we will use a few terms to describe various products and roles. All of the text, data, information, software, graphics, photographs and more that we and our affiliates may make available to you, plus our Website and App and any services, plug-ins, software, or applications (including WeConsilium Ltd Click, WeConsilium Ltd for Chrome, WeConsilium Ltd for Firefox, and any WeConsilium Ltd applications) that we may provide all together constitute the WeConsilium Ltd “Website and App .” WeConsilium Ltd “Users” are the people who have created a WeConsilium Ltd account, and “WeConsilium Ltd Invitees” are people who have scheduled a meeting with a WeConsilium Ltd User but may or may not have registered with WeConsilium Ltd. A WeConsilium Ltd “Viewer” is a person who visits the WeConsilium Ltd Website and App but may or may not be a WeConsilium Ltd User or WeConsilium Ltd Invitee.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Website and App. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using our Website and App. For example, to schedule a meeting you may only need to provide us with a name, email address, date, and time.
WeConsilium Ltd is not directed to children under sixteen (16) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
WeConsilium Ltd collects the following information, either directly from WeConsilium Ltd Users, Invitees, or Viewers, or through third-parties regarding Users, Invitees, or Viewers.
- Calendar Information.A WeConsilium Ltd User may connect their calendar with WeConsilium Ltd. Our calendar integration only checks the duration and free/busy status of the events in your calendar so that we don’t book you when you’re busy. We never store who you are meeting with, their email address, the meeting title, or any other details about the appointments in your connected calendar.
- Billing Information.If you purchase a premium version of WeConsilium Ltd, our third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. We store the last four digits of your credit card number, card type, and the expiration date.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data.When you use WeConsilium Ltd, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website and App. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Other Web Site Analytics Services. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see ‘Your Rights and Choices’ below), we use third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and Viewer interactions services to WeConsilium Ltd in connection with our operation of our Website and App , including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to WeConsilium Ltd. You may opt-out of relevant cookies using opt-out features on their respective Website and App .
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, to:
- Provide the WeConsilium Ltd Service.We will use your information to provide our Website and App to you; including facilitating scheduling; managing your account; responding to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the billing history to you on your billing page in the Website and App , and to perform internal financial processes, such as looking at the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products.We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications.We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the service is working properly. We will also email you regarding your calendar appointments. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about WeConsilium Ltd or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time. Visit the ‘Your Rights and Choices’ section below. For WeConsilium Ltd Invitees, please be assured that we do not use the email addresses that you enter to schedule a meeting with a WeConsilium Ltd User to send any type of direct marketing.
- Responding to your requests.We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- We may contact you to inform you about changes in your services, our service offering and other important service-related notices, such as changes to the Notice or about security or fraud notices.
- Legal Compliance.We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including complying with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities, or in legal proceedings involving WeConsilium Ltd.
- We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent.
With Whom We May Share Your Information
We do not sell your information to any third parties or disclose it in exchange for money or other valuable consideration. We do not share your Personal Data with others except as indicated within this Notice, or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt-out of having your Personal Data shared.
We will never use Invitee data to send direct marketing via emails, SMS, physical mailings, or other similar communication channels to advertise or promote the use of our product and services or those of a third-party.
We may share information we collect about you, including Personal Data, in the following ways:
- With third-party Service Providers, agents, contractors, or government entities.
We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you:
We may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. We may also engage Service Providers to provide services such as monitoring and developing WeConsilium Ltd services; aiding in communications, infrastructure, and IT services; customer service; debt collection; analyzing and enhancing data. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the above-listed types of information that we request may be collected by third-party Service Providers on our behalf.
We may share information with Service Providers and government entities for legal, security, and safety purposes. This includes sharing information in order to enforce policies or contracts, address security breaches, and assist in the investigation of fraud, security issues, or other concerns.
We require Service Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the Personal Data that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Data except in connection with providing their services.
We may disclose information to current or future affiliates or subsidiaries for research, marketing, and other purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
If you are using WeConsilium Ltd as a paid member of an organization or using your organization’s email domain (thereby representing yourself as a member of the organization), we may share your email address and plan information with an authorized agent of your company upon request in order for them to administer the account for the company.
Your Rights and Choices
- In order to keep your Personal Data accurate and complete, you can log in to review and update your account information, including contact and billing information, via your account settings page. You may also contact us to request information about the personal data we have collected from you and to request the correction, modification or deletion of such Personal Data. We will do our best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, cancel your account or request we delete or no longer use your account information to provide you our Website and App , contact us at support@WeConsilium Ltd.com or the address set forth at the end of this Notice. Subject to applicable law, we will retain and use your account information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- E-mail.As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send to you service-related emails which are not available for opt-out. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from us, you have the option to delete your account.
- You may also refrain from providing or may withdraw your consent for Cookies via your browser settings and via limited opt-out functions within WeConsilium Ltd. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all Cookies, to notify you when a Cookie is issued, or to not receive Cookies at any time. Please keep in mind that Cookies are required to authenticate WeConsilium Ltd Users as well as perform some actions within WeConsilium Ltd (such as to pay for an event as an Invitee via WeConsilium Ltd), so in order to use the Website and App , Cookies are often required.
- Third Party Analytics Services.Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out.
You may opt out of Google Analytics’ services using the Opt-Out feature on their Website and App . The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
You may opt out of Facebook Pixel’s services using their opt-out feature: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit their Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- Additional Rights.Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
Security and Storage of Information
We have taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information we collect. More information on WeConsilium Ltd security and storage practices is available here: https://WeConsilium Ltd.com/pages/security.
WeConsilium Ltd takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We work hard to protect the personal data that you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, or disclosure. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, there is no guarantee that personal data will be absolutely safe from access, alteration, or destruction by a breach of any of our physical, technical, and managerial safeguards. Please visit our security and privacy page for additional information about our safety standards: https://WeConsilium Ltd.com/pages/security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a unique and complex password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We retain the personal data we collect for so long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
Our Website and App may contain links to third-party Website and Applications. Subject to your opt-out preferences (see Your Rights and Choices), we may also use third-party advertisers, ad networks, and other advertising, marketing, and promotional companies, to serve advertisements on our Website and App . Any access to and use of such linked Website and Applications is not governed by this Notice but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we do not endorse these parties, their content, or any products and services they offer, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party Website and App or applications.
Do Not Track
We do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.
Changes to this Notice
This Notice is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. This Notice may change if there is a material change to the way information is handled at WeConsilium Ltd, or to clarify our Notice or adjust clerical errors. If any changes are made, we’ll post them on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to use WeConsilium Ltd after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Notice.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please contact us at support@WeConsilium Ltd.com. For questions or comments outside of the Privacy Notice, please contact us at support@WeConsilium Ltd.com
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk